How to Root Motorola Moto E Mobile
In this rooting guide, we will show you how to root the Motorola Moto E phone. After rooting your Smartphone you can unlock the internal system of your phone or device. In simple words, by rooting your Smartphone you can add new features, improve the battery capacity, change the looks, install a custom kernel and much more. These days so many people are using Motorola Moto E Smartphone and they don’t know some advantages and specifications of it.
Moto E Phone has a 4.3-inches capacitive touch screen display along with 540 x 960 pixels resolution. It runs v4.4.2 Kitkat operating system, powered by a 1.2GHz Dual-core processor with 1GB RAM. It has a 5-megapixel rear camera along with 480p@30fps video features. Moto E Dual SIM Smartphone has 4GB internal storage. The internal storage can be expandable up to 32GB with the help of a microSD card slot.
Now without wasting any more time we are going to share with you how to safely root the Motorola Moto E.
How to Root Motorola Moto E
Here we are going to share with you a complete step by step guide of rooting Motorola Moto E. Follow the steps for root Motorola Moto E which we mention you below.
Please Note Before Root the Motorola Moto E
- Please make a complete backup of your phone.
- Please save your contacts and other personal information’s.
- Unlock the boot loader of your Moto E.
- Completely connect your Moto E along with your PC. Click on Menu first. Then press settings button, then developer options and in last enable the USB debugging option.
- PS : Charge your phone more then 80%.
- You can also visit:184.108.40.206.1 – 10.0.0.1 Admin Login
Step By Step Guide of Rooting Motorola Moto E
- In the first step you will need to download the SuperSU App Zip file. Click Here to Download It
- Now simply with the help of USB connect your phone with PC and transfer the root file into your phone’s SD card.
- Now remove the USB card from PC and turn off your phone for few minutes.
- In the 4th step simply install the zip file from SD card and wait until the installation is completed.
- Now press and hold the volume down button with power button. After few seconds you will see the reboot system. Now simply press on Reboot System Now.
- Its time of party because now your work is complete.
This is the complete step-by-step guide of How to Root Motorola Moto E Smartphone. We hope it will works for you also because we have done this experiment in our technology labs. But after these steps, if you have any doubts regarding this rooting system then you can ask your doubts in the comment box. How to Root Asus Zenfone 4 and Zenfone 5.
Team Request: Hey my cute and sweat readers, if you like this guide or article then please share it more and more. If you have any suggestions regarding this blog then you can contact us on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus also. Stay connected with us for more Technology Stuff.Thanks for visitng our website.